|Rights & Permissions|
IP is happy to consider requests for rights and permissions to its titles. We hold world rights for most of what we publish.
We're also keen to consider partnership proposals from like-minded independent publishers that can extend the reach of our titles. This could include co-editions for physical books or us providing digital services to prepare and publish eBook versions of existing physical titles.
If you're proposing a rights deal, please only send us
• a synopsis of the work(s)
• a bio for all content creators
• cover art (if you have it)
We'll request samples if we think the project looks promising.
If you're applying for permission, please let us know:
• the extent of content you propose to use
• where the material is to be used (channels, scope of exposure, audience)
• if it is to appear in physical form, the print run and expected/actual sale price
• if it is to appear in digital form, the URL or how people will be able to download it and at what price
Rights / Permissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephones: +61 7 3324 9319 ; +61 7 3395 0269
Fax: +61 7 3324 9319
Mobile: +61 (0)412 313 923
Post: Treetop Studio, 9 Kuhler Court, Carindale, Queensland, Australia 4152.
Please follow us on...
Updated 1 December 2012